What do I do with my information and slips (that I used to prepare my income tax return) when I filed my return electronically?

Allan Madan, CA
 Sep 10, 2012


If you e-filed your personal tax return, you don’t need to send CRA all your documentation, receipts or any slips. However, according to CRA, you MUST keep all these receipts for SIX YEARS in case they are being requested. In case that happens, you would have to mail the requested slips to the CRA.


The information provided on this page is intended to provide general information. The information does not take into account your personal situation and is not intended to be used without consultation from accounting and financial professionals. Allan Madan and Madan Chartered Accountant will not be held liable for any problems that arise from the usage of the information provided on this page.

Related Resources

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This