Do I have to apply for the Child Tax Benefit and Universal Child Care Benefit?

Allan Madan, CA
 Nov 12, 2013

Yes. You can apply by completing this form and mailing it to the appropriate CRA centre as noted on the instructions on the form.



The information provided on this page is intended to provide general information. The information does not take into account your personal situation and is not intended to be used without consultation from accounting and financial professionals. Allan Madan and Madan Chartered Accountant will not be held liable for any problems that arise from the usage of the information provided on this page.

Related Resources

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This