How do I add or remove a director, or change information about existing directors?

Allan Madan, CA
 Nov 22, 2013


The Ministry of Government Services needs to be informed always, of any changes made to the directors of a corporation. This includes appointing or removing a director or even changing information about an existing director.

Your professional accountant or legal counsel will need to file an Initial Return/ Notice of Change form for your corporation and submit it to the Ministry.

Anytime directors are appointed or removed, an appropriate director’s resolution should be passed and the directors’/officers’ register should be updated.



The information provided on this page is intended to provide general information. The information does not take into account your personal situation and is not intended to be used without consultation from accounting and financial professionals. Allan Madan and Madan Chartered Accountant will not be held liable for any problems that arise from the usage of the information provided on this page.

Related Resources

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This