How do I amend my HST return?

Allan Madan, CA
 Feb 20, 2014

If you’ve made an error in your HST filing, you will need to correct your HST return. You can do so by writing a letter to the CRA stating the corrections and the line numbers that needs to be corrected. Please note that you should not refile an HST return.



The information provided on this page is intended to provide general information. The information does not take into account your personal situation and is not intended to be used without consultation from accounting and financial professionals. Allan Madan and Madan Chartered Accountant will not be held liable for any problems that arise from the usage of the information provided on this page.

Related Resources

Leave Your Comment Here:
Required fields are marked.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This