How do I set up a non-resident account number?

Allan Madan, CA
 Jan 20, 2014

You will need to set up an NR account number if you’ve never remitted non-resident income tax deductions. You can do this by contacting the CRA at 1-855-284-5946. The CRA can set it up over the phone and also tell you how to remit your deductions.



The information provided on this page is intended to provide general information. The information does not take into account your personal situation and is not intended to be used without consultation from accounting and financial professionals. Allan Madan and Madan Chartered Accountant will not be held liable for any problems that arise from the usage of the information provided on this page.

Related Resources

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This