If I cannot find my tax slips, what can I do?

Allan Madan, CA
 Nov 12, 2013
Photo credit: Kevin Steinhardt via Foter.com / CC BY-SA
Photo credit: Kevin Steinhardt via Foter.com / CC BY-SA

If you’ve lost/misplaced/or never got your tax slips such as a T4, T4A, T5, T4RSP, etc, you can call the CRA and have them mailed/faxed over to you. You can call the CRA at 1-800-959-8281 to submit a request with a representative.



The information provided on this page is intended to provide general information. The information does not take into account your personal situation and is not intended to be used without consultation from accounting and financial professionals. Allan Madan and Madan Chartered Accountant will not be held liable for any problems that arise from the usage of the information provided on this page.

Related Resources

Leave Your Comment Here:
Required fields are marked.

Your email address will not be published.

twelve + 5 =


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This