What is the minimum tax carryover?

Allan Madan, CA
 Nov 12, 2013

If alternative minimum tax was paid by you in any of the past seven tax years (ex. 2006-2012), and no minimum tax is required to be paid for the 2013 tax year, you will be eligible to claim credits in 2013 for all the minimum tax paid between 2006-2012 in order to reduce your taxes.




The information provided on this page is intended to provide general information. The information does not take into account your personal situation and is not intended to be used without consultation from accounting and financial professionals. Allan Madan and Madan Chartered Accountant will not be held liable for any problems that arise from the usage of the information provided on this page.

Related Resources

Leave Your Comment Here:
Required fields are marked.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

twelve − 4 =


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This